COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
HCHC is proudly offering COVID-19 vaccines to help keep our patients and community safe. Anyone is welcome to get vaccinated at HCHC during the walk-in hours listed below. Individuals who have established or are establishing care with us can receive a COVID-19 vaccine during any regularly scheduled appointment. Ask your care team for more information or visit our COVID-19 resources page to get your vaccine questions answered.
HCHC Stone Port
Every Friday, 12 pm – 5 pm
Anyone age 18 and up
Moderna Only (first or second dose)
Every Thursday, 9 am – 12 pm
Anyone age 18 and up
Johnson & Johnson Only
Lost your COVID-19 Vaccine Card? Request your immunization record here.
HCHC COVID-19 Information
If you are visiting HCHC for a medical service, please note the following safety measures:
- Face Masks Required—For your safety, patients and visitors must wear a face mask at all times. Those not wearing a mask will be unable to continue with their visit. HCHC will provide a mask to any patient or visitor who does not have their own.
- Restricted Visitor Policy—No more than one person should accompany any patient to appointments (including minors). We request that any additional visitors wait in their car or outside of the facility. All adult patients who are able to safely should attend appointments without anyone accompanying them.
- Saturday Clinic Hours—HCHC is temporarily suspending Saturday clinic hours at our main site located on Little Sorrell Drive.
- Telehealth—HCHC is now offering Telehealth visits for medical and Behavioral Health visits, allowing you to see your provider without leaving your home. (¡Bienvenidos a Tele salud! • !Telehealth مرحبًا بك في الزيارة عن البعد)
- Cleaning and Sanitation—All areas are cleaned thoroughly throughout the day and every evening with CDC COVID-19 approved cleaning agents.
If you are visiting HCHC for a dental service, please note the following safety measures:
- Face Masks Required—For your safety, patients and visitors must wear a face mask until instructed by dental clinic staff to remove it temporarily. Those not wearing a mask will be unable to continue with their visit.
- Restricted Visitor Policy—Adult patients should attend appointments alone and only one parent or guardian should accompany a child.
- Telehealth—HCHC offers Teledentistry appointments for assessment of particular dental issues and follow-ups.
- Dental Clinic Hours—Hours for patient care have been extended to accommodate increased cleaning and sterilization. The dental clinic will be open Monday-Friday 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM. High risk patients will be seen at the beginning of clinic hours.
- Respiratory Illness—Patients who are exhibiting symptoms of respiratory illness will be asked to reschedule.