HCHC’s Board of Directors is charged with the responsibility of assuring that the mission of the center is carried out through its strategic plan and services. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, the majority of our board members are also HCHC patients.
Current HCHC Board Members
- Regina Schweitzer, Chair
- Dr. John Weir, M.D.,Vice Chair (patient representative)
- Sherry Mongold, Treasurer
- Erika Metzler Sawin, Ph.D., RN, Secretary (patient representative)
- Lisa Burkholder (patient representative)
- David Cockley, Ph.D. (patient representative)
- Rick Haushalter
- Jessica Hostetler (patient representative)
- Scott Richardson (patient representative)
Do you want to do more for your community?
If you love your health center and want to make a difference in the lives of your friends and neighbors, consider joining HCHC’s Board of Directors! To learn more about this wonderful opportunity, contact our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (540) 236-3683.