Formerly known as Valley AIDS Network (VAN)
124 Newman Ave
Harrisonburg VA 22801
(entrance off of Water Street)
To provide fast, efficient testing services, comprehensive health education, and holistic support to individuals affected by HIV/AIDS in the Central Shenandoah Valley
Harrisonburg Community Health Center’s Care Management operating area includes:
- Harrisonburg and Rockingham County;
- Augusta County, including Staunton and Waynesboro;
- Rockbridge County, including Lexington and Buena Vista;
- Bath, Highland, Southern Shenandoah, and Western Page counties.
Care Management staff is always available to answer questions you may have regarding services for people living with HIV/AIDS; you do not have to be a client in order to get your questions answered! If we are unable to answer your question, we will connect you with someone who can.
To be a Care Management client, you must provide proof of meeting these eligibility requirements:
- You have an HIV-positive diagnosis;
- Your established income is within 500% of the Federal Poverty Level;
- You live within the service area.