HCHC offers our patients easy and private access to their medical information online. Make care and communication easier and convenient for you by signing up for the Patient Portal.
What are the benefits of having the portal?
Appointments: Keep Track of past and upcoming appointments and get appointment reminders
Lab Results: Receive and keep track of lab results
Medications: Request medication refills
Medical Record: View parts of your personal Health Record
Education: Receive educational material
Messages: Send messages to staff
How do I sign up for the Patient Portal?
- Make sure we have your correct email address
- Ask a front desk staff member to register you for the Patient Portal
- You will receive a print out of your Patient Portal username and temporary password
- You will receive a welcome email with a link to the portal home page
- From the portal home page you will activate your account by securely logging in with your username and temporary password.
- You should change the temporary password to something that is easy for you to remember
Access your own personal Patient Portal online.
Or download the app
by eClinicalWorks LLC
Note: The Patient Portal is never to be used for emergencies. If you require immediate medical care, call 911. Non-emergent messages sent through the Patient Portal will be returned within 2 business days. The Patient Portal is not used for billing purposes. Currently the portal is available in English.