Your safety matters to us. HCHC is closely monitoring the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), providing you up to date information on changes in our operations and how you can help keep yourself, family, and community safe.
HCHC COVID-19 Information
If you are visiting HCHC for a medical service, please note the following safety measures:
- Face Masks Required—For your safety, patients and visitors must wear a face mask at all times. Those not wearing a mask will be unable to continue with their visit. HCHC will provide a mask to any patient or visitor who does not have their own.
- Restricted Visitor Policy—No more than one person should accompany any patient to appointments (including minors). We request that any additional visitors wait in their car or outside of the facility. All adult patients who are able to safely should attend appointments without anyone accompanying them.
- Saturday Clinic Hours—HCHC is temporarily suspending Saturday clinic hours at our main site located on Little Sorrell Drive.
- Waiting Room—To reduce the risk of any exposure, HCHC has implemented a check-in process to allow you to wait in your car until it is time for your visit. Simply check-in with the front desk and we will call you when your provider is ready. If you did not drive to your visit, we will provide an isolated waiting area in the clinic for you.
- Telehealth—HCHC is now offering Telehealth visits for medical and Behavioral Health visits, allowing you to see your provider without leaving your home. (¡Bienvenidos a Tele salud! • !Telehealth مرحبًا بك في الزيارة عن البعد)
- Triage Stations—Triage stations have been set up at our main site and Elkton location in order to quickly identify those experiencing symptoms in alignment with COVID-19 and direct them to the proper level of care to prevent the spread of disease.
- Cleaning and Sanitation—All areas are cleaned thoroughly throughout the day and every evening with CDC COVID-19 approved cleaning agents.
If you are visiting HCHC for a dental service, please note the following safety measures:
- Face Masks Required—For your safety, patients and visitors must wear a face mask until instructed by dental clinic staff to remove it temporarily. Those not wearing a mask will be unable to continue with their visit.
- Restricted Visitor Policy—Adult patients should attend appointments alone and only one parent or guardian should accompany a child.
- Telehealth—HCHC offers Teledentistry appointments for assessment of particular dental issues and follow-ups.
- Dental Clinic Hours—Hours for patient care have been reduced to accommodate increased cleaning and sterilization. The dental clinic will be open Monday-Thursday, 7:40 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday, 7:40 AM to 12:00 PM. High risk patients will be seen at the beginning of clinic hours.
- Respiratory Illness—Patients who are exhibiting symptoms of respiratory illness will be asked to reschedule.