Formerly known as Valley AIDS Network (VAN)
124 Newman Ave
Harrisonburg VA 22801
(former Brown & Edwards Office)
To provide fast, efficient testing services, comprehensive health education, and holistic support to individuals affected by HIV/AIDS in the Central Shenandoah Valley
Harrisonburg Community Health Center’s Care Management operating area includes:
- Harrisonburg and Rockingham County;
- Augusta County, including Staunton and Waynesboro;
- Rockbridge County, including Lexington and Buena Vista;
- Bath, Highland, Southern Shenandoah, and Western Page counties.
Care Management staff is always available to answer questions you may have regarding services for people living with HIV/AIDS; you do not have to be a client in order to get your questions answered! If we are unable to answer your question, we will connect you with someone who can.
To be a Care Management client, you must provide proof of meeting these eligibility requirements:
- You have an HIV-positive diagnosis;
- Your established income is within 500% of the Federal Poverty Level;
- You live within the service area.